Monday, January 24, 2011

1st person Narrative.

I thought that I had ust made a fool out of myself and just dragged a chair to one of the girls table and sat down quietly. But then I realized that everyone is still staring at me. My bag broke the silence with the sound it made as it cluttered to the ground. I thought, ''How could this day get any worse..' My terrible day continued with my 2 minute debate speeches that were supposed to be 5. Plus, even though I ate the crackers that I snuck into class, my stomach actually hurt because it was hungry. As the lunch bell rang I swear I ran at lighning speed to the elevator, fortunately got the first one and went straight to the elevator. I put as much as I could put on my plate and began scarfing it down like a pig who han't eaten in days. Just as I finished stuffing it into my mouth, a guy in my class, (I can't recall who..) took a picture with his cellphone. Will my bad luck ever end??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jisue, I enjoyed it.
    I hope you much better days for the rest of your camp than the day you made up here.
    Enjoy your camp every minute.

    Cheers,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete