Tuesday, January 25, 2011

D-4

D-4. Only 4 days left until the end of GLPS camp...
I mean, it feels only like last week when I was going up and down the stairs looking for my classroom in the wrong building.
I feel sad to leave all my friends here, and I don't want to face the fact that I may never see them again and we might not even remember each other by even next year.
It felt like it was only yesterday when I didn't remember my own roommate's names, but now I recall yesterday, I took Jun Young's jacket, I played 'Slide' with Sua, and I made copies of my handout with Angella.
I think time goes too fast.
I like this school very much and I am used to working in my room at my desk with the mini-lamp on.

3 comments:

  1. I agree.... time here goes too fast..
    Maybe we can meet somewhere somehow...
    I'm sure it will take few hours to go to jeon-ju from Seoul..
    visit my blog and write your e-mail address. ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Times go too fast! I already miss my roomates and classmates!ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! it has been already 40 days since we have seen each other!! T^T

    ReplyDelete