Sunday, January 09, 2011

GLPS

My name is Jisue Kang (강지수) I am in class 22.
When I first came to GLPS I thought that it would be a good camp. I liked the desks and beds espessially. On the other hand I thought that the school buildings that we went to were too far away from the dormitories. I came into room 810 at the same time as another girl. She turned out to be from the same city as me! We got to know each other really fast but her desk was in the other part of our room. Then a girl that was going to share the same room as me showed up with her whole family. Her mom was really nice so it was easier to talk to her. The last girl to come was a little late but she seemed like a quiet girl. We got along with her when we helped her open her package. her mom sent her bad in a box and it was stuck in there so 2 people pulled from one side and one from the other. It was really funny. Our room got along well, but the other room was all quiet and awkward. Luckily that changed in a few days^^

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jisue,
    It's me daddy.
    I have added my first comments the day before yesterday but it disappeared. Anyway, I will continue to leave comments on your writting if I have time. For the next two days, I will be out of town to attend conference.
    Have a good time and talk to you later.

    Cheers,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete