Monday, January 24, 2011

3rd Person Narratve

Jisue wakes up to her roomate's voice. Jisue!! It's 7:55! We need to eat! Jisue realizes that she won't make it. She will have to put up with her stomach complaints until lunch. Jisue said, "Just go without me! I don't think I can make it until 8!" Her roomates said, "Should I get you some toast??" Jisue shouted, "If you can!!" Her roomates slammed the door shut and went to have the pleasant breakfast that Jisue would never have today. Jisue grumbles, "Well scratch breakfast off my list, might as well shower..." When she came out, it was 8:20. My the time Jisue was out the door she was late. It ws 8:30, but luckily she only had to go to the english building. The split second she went out the door, she ran smack into her room PA who was checking the dorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment