Monday, January 24, 2011

Ode to Froggy Doggy's Pink Socks

Dear Froggy Doggy's Pink Socks,


Oh how you kept his feet warm,
But only to be betrayed by his Obama socks


With your rosy pinkness,
and your fuzzy softness you held onto his warmth,
But only to be betrayed by his Obama socks


With you and your ally; his shoes,
You won the war against the evil snow
But only to be betrayed by is Obama socks


What you did to get this punishment
I do not know,
I am curious,
I will ask,
Why were you betrayed by his Obama socks?


Why do you not answer..
Why are you silent..
I am waiting..
I am getting impatient..


I cannot wait any longer
I suppose it is time for me to betray you.
At least his Obama socks has a mouth


Farewell,
Goodbye,


Jisue Kang

3 comments:

  1. Incredibly creative. Froggy Doggy is honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obama socks has a nose too,
    poor socks, hope you don't smell anything..

    you're ode is very interesting!!
    I like this part the most!
    'You won the war against the evil snow'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed this to Froggy Doggy. He likes it a lot.

    ReplyDelete